Semi-Automatic Induction Foging Rod Furnace
Categories: Induction Forge Furnace, Induction Forging Furnace Tags: forging billet furnace, forging billets induction furnace, forging furnace, forging rod furnace, forging rod furnace induction, forging rod induction furnace, induction forging furnace, induction forging rod furnace, semi automatic forging furnace
Induction Forging Rod Furnace With Semi-Automatic Feeder
- M.F Induction Heating Generator (power supply).
- Compensation Capacitor unit.
- Heating coil and accessories
- Pneumatic rod feeder (Handling system)
- Stand or working table.
|Applications||Rod about |
|Rod about φ15-50mm||Rod about φ15-80mm||Rod about φ15-80mm|
|Input power max||45KW||70KW||90KW||110KW||160KW|
|Output power max||45KVA||70KVA||90KVA||110KVA||160KVA|
|Input Voltage desire||3phases, 380V±10% 50 or 60HZ|
|Oscillate frequency||1KHz-20KHz,according to the application ,normal about 4KHZ、8KHZ、11KHZ、15KHZ、20KHZ|
|Duty cycle||100%,24hours work|
- Suitable for rod heating of steel,cooper,bronze and aluminum.
- Portable and light weight, easily installed beside any pressing equipment.
- Installation and operation can be very easily to use.
- The rod can be rapidly heated to forging temperature to reduce the oxidation of the rod furnace and to raise the quality of the parts.
- With a very large range of frequency adaptable the rod larger than 15mm can be heated.more rapidly and more evenly.
- Designed to work continuously everyday.
- Pneumatic rod feeding.
- High efficiency,saving energy and cost.
- Easy to change heating coil to heat rods of different size.
- No preheating required just start the machine and can heat the components to a temperature of 1350 Degree Centigrade.
- Full auto feeder system for rod bars.