Quenching of shaft,Quenching of gear,Brazing of copper bars,Heating of bullet shell,Floating melt with water cooled crucible,Annealing of wire continuously
Electromagnetic Induction Brazing Equipment
1.With high frequency up to 150KHZ , and very thin and tiny parts can be easily heated.
2.IGBT and current inverting technologies have been used; higher reliability and lower maintenace cost.
3.100% duty cycle, continuous working is allowed at maximum power output.
4.Constant current or constant power status can be selected accordingly to achieve higher heating efficiency;
5.Display of heating power and heating current and oscillating frequency.
6.Simple to install , installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily;
7.Light weight, small size;
8.different shape and size of induction coil can be changed easily to heat different parts.
9.Advantages of the model with timer: the power and the operating time of the heating period and the retain period can be preset respectively, to realize a simple heating curve, this model is suggested to use for batch production to improve the repeatability.
Particularly designed for small precision pieces soldering,quenching,heating.
* Harden treatment for belt of saw,knife.
* Harden treatment for both sides belt of knife.
* Quenching valves.
* Heating electrode.
* Brazing of the saw tip.
* Quenching of the gear.
* Heating of the small screw.
* Drills forging or hardening.
* Brazing of the small PCB drills.
* Brazing for parts of jewellery.
* Brazing for parts of hardware.
* Brazing for the parts of optical spectacle frame.
* Soldering for DLC data link connector.
* Tin-Lead bonding Antennas.
* Tin soldering Coaxial Cable.
* Annealing the small parts.
* Brazing of the tools.
* Quenching of the small shaft.
* Shaping of the small shaft.
|Input Voltage||3 phase,380V,50-60Hz|
|Max Input Current||90A|